Avery, Teach and Company provides a unique experience that begins with traditional estate sale services and infuses a little extra care and technology. We understand the emotional challenges many clients go through and are dedicated to making the process as stress-free as possible. Our use of technology ensures that our clients and customers can connect from anywhere, ensuring their beautiful items find the perfect home. So join the re-purposing revolution and let's help each other
We're not an antique dealer by day and estate sale company by weekend, our focus remains with our customers for their entire project. We're able to do this by offering one of the most extensive service offerings in our industry. Some of those offerings are:
- Estate Sales, should honor your families life-long investments. Avery, Teach and Co. achieves this through extensive planning, research, pricing and a three-part sales system:
- Pre-sale: Allows those unable to attend day 1 activities to buy online, resulting in better coverage for your items.
- Sale Day's: Held on Fridays and Saturdays, our professional and knowledgeable staff manage all the details for a fun and successful sale.
- Post-sale: Donating or sacrificing items left after the sale aren't the only options. Our online post sale allows customers the opportunity to review and buy last chance items they may have missed. If having a sale on-site is not possible, we are more than capable of providing off-site and online options to ensure you have every opportunity to have a great event.
- Clean Out's, Avery, Teach and Co. believes in a green tomorrow, so we pay careful attention to each item and its potential for reconditioning, reuse and donation. When we donate items we inventory and asses value of all items to provide a detailed report to the client with their donation slip for their tax records. For a property clean-out we will leave the property in a broom swept condition and ready for a closing, if appropriate.
- Managed Home Improvement and General Contracting, Once your sale is complete and your clean-out finished, it may be time to sell your property but what if that property isn't ready? Avery, Teach and Co. is ready to help. We have a list of partners that assist us in making your property market ready and get it sold and at the right price.
- A La Carte, We don't expect every customer to have the same needs, sometimes you just need to pick and choose to meet your goals and a la carte is here for that. Some of the great choices we have to offer are:
- On-line Listings
- Home Inventory
- Restoration Services
- Shipping Services
- And More!
Our focus remains with our customers for their entire project, here to support your Estate Services from start to finish. Contact us to learn more and discuss how we can help you!